Inner Dance Yoga is now offering safe and socially distanced classes outdoors at St. Paul’s church. We can’t think of a better time for you to “connect with your roots” and experience the benefits of practicing in nature. These are challenging times and we encourage you to adopt an attitude of curiosity and creativity and come OM outside with us. Here’s an update on how to participate in our outdoor classes.
*Send a quick text to 937 609-9642 to confirm which class you plan to participate in. For morning classes text the day before and for evening classes text the day of.
* You can purchase a 5 class pass – $65 or a single class – $15. Pay by cash, check or (coming soon) Venmo. Class passes expire in 3 months.
* Bring a blanket to put under your mat as well your personnel props and a water bottle.
* We encourage you to purchase a natural bug spray like Medella Naturals and spray the exterior parameter of your blanket and yourself too.
* As the weather gets warmer try wearing a cooling towel.
* Feel free to drop off your mat and props near the green space that we are practicing in and then park your car if you like.
* For the time being you can use any parking space that is available around the back, front or side of the church.
* Our summer entrance to the studio is open if you need to use the restroom. Please wash your hands before and after use.
* In case of inclement weather you will receive a text 45 minutes before the start of class.
* Wear your mask to and from class. Many people have been practicing with their masks on. Masks definitely heighten the awareness of your breath:-)
* Please do not participate in class if there is any chance that you may have been infected or have been in proximity with anyone who has been sick.
We love our new home at St. Paul’s Episcopal church and are honored to be a part of St. Paul’s Health and Wellness ministry. Our doors have been wide open and welcoming for the last two decades to everyone from babes of 6 weeks to students in their 90s. Our mission is to empower you to progress toward improved health and well-being through the practice of yoga and meditation. We embrace each student’s search for personal growth, and fulfillment by offering the highest quality yoga classes to people of all ages. Our experienced instructors strive to guide practitioners toward a greater sense of presence, self awareness, acceptance and love. We are dedicated to being respectful of each individuals differences and honored to share the practice with everyone!
* We are presently revamping our website. If you have a question about discrepancies on our existing site please let us know.