The Shanti Yoga School and Inner Dance Yoga Center
are pleased to offer
Flow, Form and the Heart of Yoga
200-Hour Yoga Alliance Approved Teacher Training 2016
The 2013 Teacher Training experience that brought Shanti Yoga School’s Kim Zehnder and Inner Dance Yoga Center’s Debbie Stirsman together was an unbelievable marriage of two unique yogis that provided students access to teachers with more than 35 years of combined teaching experience. Kim began her yoga practice at age 19 and has always been drawn to the philosophy of yoga, traveling to India in 2008 to spend time in an ashram in Rishikesh. Debbie has always been fascinated by the body/mind connection, and has spent most of her life exploring movement and the bio-mechanics of the body. These two passionate women fuse together their expertise in philosophy, anatomy, ayurveda, yoga therapy and business to create a truly exceptional training. Our fully comprehensive training will not just change your practice, it will change your life! Even if you’ve never thought about becoming a teacher, this program will provide you with all the tools you need to help you deepen your practice and take your understanding of yoga to a whole new level. It could also be the best thing you do for yourself, ever. To find out why read article by YogaWorks.
It’s a unique opportunity for an experience you won’t find anywhere else. See what former students are saying here!
Register by January 22
* Shanti Yoga School is a Yoga Alliance registered school at the 200 and 500 hour level.
2016 PROGRAM DETAILS
- Explore the resources of transformation for yourself and others through attending Yoga Teacher Training
- In our yoga teacher training you will:
- Study Asana principles, detailed alignment and learn how to teach people not poses
- Explore in depth the benefits of Pranayama, meditation and deep relaxation
- Learn to attune to your energy and your body in a compassionate way and guide students in this experience
- Discover principles of creative class design, including sequencing strategies, themes, as well as verbal articulation, observation and demonstration skills
- Be introduced to basic anatomy and physiology
- Learn about yoga philosophy, the chakras and healthy lifestyle practices
- Become better equipped to facilitate your personal transformation as well as becoming more confident in your individual approach to teaching yoga
- Learn to be authentic and creative and teach yoga from your heart to the heart of the student